The modules are also important to understanding the model applied to the nationally consistent collection of data on school students with disability.
Who the resources are for
All education providers are bound by the standards. This includes:
- preschools and kindergartens (but not child care centres)
- public and private schools
- public and private education
- training places and tertiary institutions including TAFEs and universities.
Access to these interactive, scenario-based resources is free and can be used to meet your professional development obligations (if a certificate of completion is provided).
Access the eLearning resources
To access the eLearning courses for:
- Early childhood – Prior to fulltime school
- Early childhood – School
- Junior secondary
- Senior secondary
- Educational leaders
- Education assistants
- Select the 'Disability Standards for Education eLearning' from the Professional Learning tab.
- Select ‘Register’ and complete the registration form
- Open the email sent to you from NCCD and confirm your NCCD portal registration
- Log in using the user name and password (for security purposes, it is recommended that this password be different to your Department of Education log in)
- Select one of the eLearning training packages.
For any content or technical queries regarding the eLearning modules, visit NCCD Portal help.
For any other technical queries contact the department service desk on 1800 641 943.