- Tier: Tier 3: Targeted support
- Type of intervention: Additional mental health and wellbeing professionals
- Strength of evidence: Registered professional
- Geographic location: State-wide
Headspace counselling provides telephone-based or face-to-face counselling for secondary school students experiencing a mild-moderate mental health difficulty and have been referred by a central contact within their school.
Support students experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties.
|Secondary school students
- Factors to consider: Students must be identified as having a mild to moderate mental health difficulty. Phone counselling is generally for Victorian Government schools who are located more than 60km from a headspace centre.
- Item cost: Free
- Detailed cost: Free