- Tuesday, 28 November 2023 at 10:00 pm
The department will launch the new Arc Learning component of the Arc platform – to replace the FUSE platform – at the start of Term 1, 2024.
We will decommission the FUSE platform when we launch Arc Learning early next year. To support schools with the change, we will provide guidance documentation and webinars introducing the new platform at the time of the launch in Term 1, 2024.
Until the launch of Arc Learning, FUSE will remain active in read-only mode. This will provide continuity of access for Victorian teachers.
While teachers and school staff can continue to access FUSE content in read-only mode, no edits can be made or content added.
After FUSE has been decommissioned and Arc Learning has been launched, FUSE links will be automatically redirected to Arc Learning.
Arc Learning: a centralised commitment to quality
Arc will give Victorian teachers easier access to the highest quality learning and teaching supports.
The relaunched platform will bring Arc Events, Arc Software and Arc Learning together, creating a central destination to help teachers easily access and navigate a range of digital services, including:
- professional learning, incursion and excursion opportunities
- access to software products and information
- access to high-quality, curriculum-aligned learning and teaching resources and professional learning.
Supporting the transition to Arc
To support the transition from FUSE to Arc Learning, please:
- share with your colleagues that the launch of Arc Learning and the decommissioning of FUSE will happen in Term 1, 2024
- ensure you have moved your FUSE content to another storage solution that your school uses.
Find out more
For more information, refer to:
- the FUSE Transition page for more information about the changes to FUSE
- the Arc Learning information page to learn more about Arc Learning and the services, features and benefits it offers.
For further enquiries, contact the Arc team by email: email@example.com