- Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 11:00 pm
New professional learning videos are available for school staff to better understand, prevent and respond to antisemitism.
The videos explore the nature of antisemitism, its impacts, and how to best address it.
The department developed the series in partnership with the Jewish Community Council of Victoria, the Jewish Museum of Australia and the Ark Centre.
Each video is accompanied by resources to support further learning, and questions to prompt individual or group reflection. The videos range in length from 3 to 9 minutes.
Watch the videos
The following videos are available to watch on-demand in Arc Events:
- A brief history of antisemitism
- The Australian Jewish story
- Student reflections on Jewish identity and culture
- Understanding antisemitism today – navigating challenging topics in the classroom
- Responding to antisemitism in schools
- Intergenerational impacts of antisemitism – in conversation with Rabbi Gabi Kaltmann
- Student reflections on antisemitism.
Find out more
For more information, contact the Multicultural, Civics and Refugee Support Programs unit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org