The Regional Education Support Network (RESN) is a not-for-profit organisation aimed at supporting VCE students in rural and regional areas who may not have access to a tutor.
Rural and regional students completing their VCE studies can access online tutoring through RESN, which supports 25 of the most popular VCE subjects.
RESN offers a wide range of services to students, including:
- Online academic tutoring, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer students' questions and provide feedback on essays.
- A database of practise questions, answers and explanations, study guides and tertiary and career information.
- Online, live workshops and consultations to help students revise for exams and provide more one-on-one and group tutoring.
- Online and in-school seminars on making the most of Year 12 both academically and outside of the classroom.
- Mentoring whereby students can ask for study tips, university advice and general questions about Year 12.
Tutoring is offered on the RESN student portal, which can be accessed after signing up to the website.
Strict safety measures are in place to ensure the confidentiality of students' information and all content is monitored.
Find out more